steroids? terrorists? rockets?

Wavered

Beta member
hi everyone, im new to these forums and computers. but im here to get your help. im trying to build a computer. a computer thats so fcking nuts, god himself would be using it if he wasnt already busy doing god stuff like making tsunamis and sh*t. when i play games on it, i want it to be fast and smooth. who doesnt like it fast and smooth? terrorist. thats who. now im no terrorist so i NEED this computer to be fast and smooth. i eventually want to run 2 560 and am wondering if this mobo will be alright for that? i just want to know generally how this pc will perform with games like bf3 and crysis 2. youve got me covered? dont worry then, i've got you fcking covered. its like we're in Vietnam and you just got ambushed by charlie. don't worry, friend, i've got your fcking back and I blow charlie to kingdom fcking come. i want this computer to be like someone took a rocket and opened its mouth and poured in 1.5 metric fck tons of steriods down its throat and threatened to kill its entire family if it wasnt the fastest mother fcker youve ever used(on a budget). so heres what im looking at, let me know what you think. all your help/suggestions are greatly appreciated :)

Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3 ATX LGA1155 Z68 DDR3 3PCI-E16 2PCI-E1 HDMI DVI SLI SATA3 USB3.0 Motherboard

Crucial CT2KIT25664BA1067 PC3-8500 4GB 2X2GB DDR3-1066 CL7 240PIN Dual Channel Memory Kit

Logisys CS-51WBK Black ATX Tower Case 4X5.25 2X3.5 5X3.5IN W/ 480W Front USB Audio

Seagate Barracuda ST31000524AS 7200.12 1TB SATA 32MB Cache 3.5IN Internal Hard Drive OEM

MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II OC 880MHZ 1GB GDDR5 Dual DVI Mini-HDMI DX11 PCI-E Video Card

Intel Core i5 2500K Quad Core Unlocked Processor LGA1155 3.3GHZ Sandy Bridge 6MB

i get it. your busy, im busy. lets not waste time. you send me a message, i reply with one right back. thats how this works. done like dinner. :cool:

I'm not sure whether to question your sense of metaphor, light-hearted mention of tsunamis, or answer the question...

Personally i'd go for a bit more RAM, 4GB seems a little too standard these days, especially next to the rest of that hardware.

motherboard fine

memory I would get DDR3-1333 at least and for games like battlefield 3 it probably wouldnt hurt to get 8Gb which would also be in keeping with your specs like two 560sli and would def be future proof.

are you planning on overclocking your i5 2500k? it should be fine with one 560ti but with two you should plan on overclocking it so there minimal bottleneck from your cpu. in which case you should look at a decent cooler and add that into your budget

One very important component that is not included in your list is a PSU. Get a high quality brand and one that is 850w upwards, 1000w just to be safe. This way you can power both 560ti's and have a little juice to spare

I don't plan on over clocking, but I may a bit. What components do you recommend I change my ram and memory too? I'm trying to put a decent amount of money into this, but not break my bank at the same time

I also have a 750w power supply for now until I get another card. Should this be good enough for now?

Back
Top Bottom