stero headphones

disturbed13

Daemon Poster
okay im interested in getting a good set so that i can listen to my pc (a movie, game, TV, radio, or iTunes)
so i need a set that sounds great to begin with
and a very lengthy cord so that i will have alot of play space :D
any suggestions?
thanks

okay im interested in getting a good set so that i can listen to my pc (a movie, game, TV, radio, or iTunes)
so i need a set that sounds great to begin with
and a very lengthy cord so that i will have alot of play space :D
any suggestions?
thanks

Do you just want headphones, or do you want a full headset with a mic? Also, what's your budget?

I prefer the Marshmallow earphones, they're noise cancelling, and have better response and range then most other headphones, even ones costing way more.

no mic nessessary
and let me be the one to decide that
if you could provide me with a whole range
that would be cool

i was taking a look at these
what about some skullcandy? how do they compair to something in the same price range from sennheiser?
thanks

no mic nessessary
and let me be the one to decide that
if you could provide me with a whole range
that would be cool

i was taking a look at these
what about some skullcandy? how do they compair to something in the same price range from sennheiser?
thanks

Skullcandy are nice, but only the over the head headphones are nice.
I got a pair of the in ear ones and found that they were not big enough. Even with the bigger ear buds. Unlike the Ipod headphones those were perfect.

But, you could always go with bose. I tried a pair in best buy they are really nice.

But, you could always go with bose. I tried a pair in best buy they are really nice.

There is some controversy regarding Bose headphones. I've heard reports of bad build quality throughout their entire line.

Really? Only thing I have heard is the obviously WELL over top prices.

Bose has a negative reputation in the audio community. Very negative. I personally think they're alright to purchase if you know the circumstances surrounding them. If you like their sound, more power to you. No use in criticizing something that's purely subjective.

Bose has a negative reputation in the audio community. Very negative. I personally think they're alright to purchase if you know the circumstances surrounding them. If you like their sound, more power to you. No use in criticizing something that's purely subjective.

Very true, have you tried a pair of them? It seemed pretty impressive in my book. I couldn't hear anything around me, take note I was in a busy best buy.

Haha, that is cool to say busy best buy. Sorry A.D.D....

Back
Top Bottom