SteamGuard Help.

JacobP

Baseband Member
So, I get this notification from SteamGuard saying that I'm not using my original computer. Since I sold this computer I wont be able to login without this notification. It tells me that I need to confirm it through my e-mail but I since lost my e-mail for this account. Is there any way I can disable SteamGuard outside of Steam itself. I know you can go to your profile settings and turn it off but I obviously can't do this.

Please help me,
Thanks,
Jacob

Nope. Steam Guard will stay up until that email is moved to a new computer. Been there myself it sucks.

If you got a prove that it actually is your account then you can write to https://support.steampowered.com/ And provide them with prove and other info.
Maybe you are lucky and they will give you your information to the account. But they can not give you your emails password incase you cant remember it. But maybe they will reset email and password to your account. I dont know if this is possible but you can always try.

I guess I'll try that but they wont let me make a Steam Support account. Why do they always do this to me?

They will not give you the password, I will let you know that now.

They are massively careful about giving out user lost passwords if said user doesn't even know their email.

I know my user and password. It's the fact that I cannot sign up a support account.

Contact them directly then. They will want credit card info likely or paypal. Find as much info as you can on what your most recent purchases were, what email you used for paypal or credit card numbers used for the transaction. Aside from that your just blowing hot air at steam.

Back
Top Bottom