Steam & Infinity Ward ruin my gaming experience

I tried all the ways to delete my rank and start from 1. Didn't work, still a 70 with everything done.... -_-

personally, id rather just have the good guns an just own people.

guess thats the inner goldeye coming out in me.

I wouldn't ruins the challenge, makes the game easy, no point in it.
He can still complete all the challenges. The only difference in that scenario is that he gets to do it equipped with all the good stuff.

That's stupid. Everything will be easy for him, no fun whatsoever (Well at least for me)

Maybe you should call up Infinity Ward? They might help, ya never know.

I think I fixed my rank as of now. I am back to a 63 with all my stats back...but I think something might happen again!

you got mad cuz u went from 63 to 70? hmm

Sniper. DO you not ready anything? I want to be legit. You can get banned on Steam for accidentally joining a Rank Hack game. YOU can get banned for having a million kills and all of your achievements randomly unlocked.....gee, and when your Steam account is banned you lose ALL of your bought games.

Sniper. DO you not ready anything? I want to be legit. You can get banned on Steam for accidentally joining a Rank Hack game. YOU can get banned for having a million kills and all of your achievements randomly unlocked.....gee, and when your Steam account is banned you lose ALL of your bought games.

if you ask me thats what they get for having un dedicated servers, and no fix for that hack. There fault if you ask me.

And YES i do read. Chill.

Back
Top Bottom