Steam; counter strike; unreal 04; halo

Half Evil

Golden Master
ok my computer will not connect to servers for some reason, i do kno that its not the internet connection because i have used a friends computer on my net and it works fine. but i mainly want to play counter strike source but i cannot connect to the master server to get the server list. i have disable my windows fire wall, and also i have mcafee, and disabled that, still i cant connect. please tell me how i can start contacting servers for major games, could this be steams fault tho?, because i can connect to the servers of runescape if any of you have ever heard of that game. info please and if i left something out just tell me or email me at "Arrizx@gmail.com". and i did forget to mention that for unreal tounament it will find the servers i just cant connect to them. as for halo i can only find 6 servers and one time i could not connect to the game spy master server.

i tryied and nothin helped me, i think that my problem is my service pack 2, but im not sure thats why i came here

alot of people have been gettting problems with there games after SP2 i would try messing around with the firewall setting.

I had problems like that too, long time ago, i think i was my isp or firewall. Check ur firewall

i have diasbled both windows firewall, and mcafee, still nothin, i have been enableing ports and everything. i have run out of things to do.

yep, then it might be ur game. happened to my friend also...he bought a new computer.

Back
Top Bottom