steak fajitas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didn't see this sooner, but in order to get beef tender or very tender is my 2 ways.

1 way: 4 teaspons of meat tenderizer, white peppper or black pepper rub olive oil or canola oil on the raw beef, gently dabb off access oil, a little bit of teryaki, put the joker in the freezer for about a hour and let it stay in a cold fridge for for 16 hours.

2nd way meat tenderizer lemon, black pepper liquid smoke lite soy sauce and one battle of samuel adams on the steak.

It'll be slightly chewy, but it will keep happy and full and keep you from being drunk
You had one beer in the beef, it will keep you out of Georgia, alabama, Florida and mostly south carolina jails for the next week if your from out of state, but whatever you do don't get drunk in florida, police there and especially near miami have no problem slamming your face on the ground for being drunk and reckless.
I should know myself because I have seen it happen numorous times and I am from miami.

this thread is a wealth of info, should get stickied somewhere.

i always thought you just need something tough to hit the meat with to tenderize it, thats what my mum does anyway, don't know what else she puts in it. something like this would be suitable i suppose.
6444b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom