Starting a CF css team.

Spec is right. A 16 person public would be more like $50 a month, not $20. And theres no such thing as a "hidef" server. You're getting scammed.

hidef is a server BRAND :) yes he is getting scammed if he thinks the servr is "highdefinition" but hidef servers does overcharge there customers too.

I Added you Szat :D

neodude add me : kaossalami

thats 1.6 and private. 20 dollars for a decent 16 man public server..unheard of.

Spec is right. A 16 person public would be more like $50 a month, not $20. And theres no such thing as a "hidef" server. You're getting scammed.

hidef is a server BRAND :) yes he is getting scammed if he thinks the servr is "highdefinition" but hidef servers does overcharge there customers too.

Yeah, I've never heard of a hidef server before. What exactly makes it hidef? Did the company give you specifications on it?

Ok here is the deal guys. I had been playing this game for 7 years now, and I know what I'm talking about. When I sad "HiDef" what I meant by it is a good quality server & nothing more. There is a company out there that is called "HiDef” they do offer good quality servers and I used them for about 2 years on/off. What makes server a good server is how much FPS the server has, top fps is a 1000, if you have 30 people playing on the server, 1000 FPS will help a lot! Also a good server depends on how full the "server box" is, if the box is meant for 20 servers and u putting 25 on it to save more as a company, well the performance will suffer. I have used many server companies in the past and YES you can get a server for $20/month. Public CSS server 26 slot for 19.71/month & if any of you have a mic, for an additional $3.50 you can get a 20 slot Ventrillo, here is the link http://www.gameservers.com/game_servers/css-counter-strike-server.php I will not recommend them for a competitive gaming, but for a pub clan like you guys have going on here, it will do just fine!

If anyone is curious, I have my own team that plays in current CEVO-Main season & we use Summit-Servers.com as our NYC server provider.

GL HF MM2 :)

:O why not?

Idk, I don't play at all anymore, but when I did I owned. I think the only person that I've played on my level, if not better than me in over 2 years happens to be Zer0Cool. He still plays CS a lot, so I'd take his advice. He knows his sh*t. ;)

Back
Top Bottom