Start Up Issues *pics*

punched

Solid State Member
Well my mom wakes me up complaining she cant get on her comp and ive tried all i know and this is the issue we see on the screen.. Ive searched on microsoft but i got no good info but then again i dont know what im looking for... Any help would be great sorry the pics suck

Picture586.jpg

Picture585.jpg

Picture584.jpg

So this happens everytime u start up the computer?
Open up the case and make sure that the ide/sata cable is connected to the harddrive. U might want to take it off and then plug it back in just to make sure that it's connected properly.

And have u tried booting in safe mode?

yeah i would try that too, boot up to the boot menu using the f8 key, then choose the most recent configuation that worked, ans see if that works also.

Yeh, or you could try unplugging everything apart from the Mouse, Keybored and Monitor, and of cource the Power Supply.... That may help?

Ahhh yes Blue screen of death. those arent usually good things. could be lots of things, more than likely its windows took a dump.

if all that dosen't work use a system recovory.

please reply and tellus if this information helped your problem.thank you

Hackslayer

Hackslayer said:
if all that dosen't work use a system recovory.

please reply and tellus if this information helped your problem.thank you

Hackslayer
If windows will not boot how do you propose he will do that? And if he did, the only way would be if he had made a full backup, and an ASR disk to do the recovery. Not many people do that, so that probably wont be an option for him unless he has done the steps above.

uid=[0] said:
Ahhh yes Blue screen of death. those arent usually good things. could be lots of things, more than likely its windows took a dump.

LOL hey we arn't using windows 98 anymore! Normally blue screens show up for REAL problems now, not the ones you can solve with a reboot :)

Back
Top Bottom