Start Menu Alignment

G9

Daemon Poster
I accidentally moved my start menu to the right of the screen, how do I get it back to the bottom.

Just click (and hold) the task bar, then drag it back down to the bottom.

It's just not happening. How long do I hold it for, and should there be some indication that it's in drag mode? And does GUI matter, because I have another theme installed.

G9 said:
A blank space, and left or right click?

Yeah, sorry, probably should of been more clearer on that...

G9 said:
It's just not happening. How long do I hold it for, and should there be some indication that it's in drag mode? And does GUI matter, because I have another theme installed.

Just hold it for a second or two, drag it, and then let go... There normally isn't any indication. It'll just show a line where the task bar is being dragged to.

Modified themes, as far as I know, shouldn't make any difference. But it might be a bug in the theme? Though I doubt it... If it dragged one way, then it should be able to drag back to the original spot.

I got it. I accidentally locked my task bar. Thanks guys, and sorry for my impatience... my day wasn't going well, and this just pist the hell out of me.

G9 said:
I got it. I accidentally locked my task bar. Thanks guys, and sorry for my impatience... my day wasn't going well, and this just pist the hell out of me.

Now why didn't I think of that? :confused:

But then again, why would your task bar be locked? :p

G9 said:

hehe no worries, i know how irritating those small things can get sometimes. glad you got it figured out.

I actually don't know... I never set it that way, else-wise how did it go from horizontal to vertical?

Back
Top Bottom