Stargate?

Jon. said:
Yeah the "replicators" (Sad that I know that) are pretty much done with I think, but yeah plot to this one is the new enemy "Ori" are coming into our galaxy and pretty much kick are azz, and they have to find away to stop em. Awesome last episode to season 9, this season should be very good. And yes they're also making a new season to Atlantis. Looks perdy darn good too.
Oh yes, the Ori, they were just appearing in seaon 9.

Did you know that the actor that plays "Jack", ad-libs a lot, & they let him. & the guy that plays Te'ulk" is a great kidder off set, always playing practical jokes....you wouldn't think so, to see his character, would you?, I'm watching all the SKY season 9 repeats over here, can't get enough, *pant pant*, more this evening!!, yeeehah!!

Yeah, I actually did no that, I always watch the little things they have before the premire of each season. They seem like some very cool people.

Sorry typo, Amanda isn't that hot.

My fav part of SG was Jack, RDA was teh best, I liked him in a Window of a Oppunrity or just generally like he is. Hes sitting infront about to get die, or see the world get blown up and he makes a joke.

Or when Baal is negiotating the release of a system load, he mocks him, and his PA asks him "Is it wise to mock a system lord" so jack goes "Its what I do"

Or when him and Sam were going blow up the sun, I think he said somthing like "Are you okay" and shes like "Yea just never blown up a sun before" and I had never seen the episode before but could already quote him "Ah, first times always the hardest"

Jack is my fav part of SG which he was still the leader, but the new leader of SG-1 is getting there.

Anad Amanda tapping or w/e isn't that hot. I thought the red head chick was hot, the new char that got perganant from the Ori as well.

Because of where I live I have to wait till tomorrow because of tiem zone, and because that it needs to be ripped and upped as well to a site that I use.

Jon. said:
They seem like some very cool people.
Amanda Tapping has had these "behind the scenes" episodes, fascinating, they have three puppeteers I believe, to animate the advanced aliens.

The best alien in Startrek is species 7425 or whatever, the 3 legged being, it's eyes were modelled on a squid's, very creepy, *shudder*

Stargate is awesome but it'll be a few months 'till us merry English folk get to watch the new series'... I preferred it when Jack was in charge. My favourite episode was where him and Tea'lc(sp?) get stuck in the time loop and are playing golf through the gate... Hilarious...

Nik00117 said:
Sorry typo, Amanda isn't that hot.

My fav part of SG was Jack, RDA was teh best, I liked him in a Window of a Oppunrity or just generally like he is. Hes sitting infront about to get die, or see the world get blown up and he makes a joke.

Or when Baal is negiotating the release of a system load, he mocks him, and his PA asks him "Is it wise to mock a system lord" so jack goes "Its what I do"

Or when him and Sam were going blow up the sun, I think he said somthing like "Are you okay" and shes like "Yea just never blown up a sun before" and I had never seen the episode before but could already quote him "Ah, first times always the hardest"

Jack is my fav part of SG which he was still the leader, but the new leader of SG-1 is getting there.

Anad Amanda tapping or w/e isn't that hot. I thought the red head chick was hot, the new char that got perganant from the Ori as well.

Because of where I live I have to wait till tomorrow because of tiem zone, and because that it needs to be ripped and upped as well to a site that I use.
Oh no, they're kicking Jack out??, they can't!!, whoever they're replacing him with he won't be half as good, I just know it, hey! I won't have a word said against my Amanda, what the heck don't you like about her?? see you behind the bike shed!!! lol.
threaten.gif

Stargate is awesome but it'll be a few months 'till us merry English folk get to watch the new series'... I preferred it when Jack was in charge. My favourite episode was where him and Tea'lc(sp?) get stuck in the time loop and are playing golf through the gate... Hilarious...

Window of oppunirty its season 4, episode 6. I have all SG episodes seasons 1 to 9, and SGA 1 to 2, and the movie for SG-1

I am getting all the extra behind teh scenes stuff now as well. SG is just awesome. They left both seasons off with a sweet cliff hanger.

And yes Jack, Sam, Jackson, and Tealc were teh best team ever. Nothing can compare to how great they were. Jack the funny one that'll make fun of you even when he is about to get his head blown off, or Sam the one that is extermely smart, and thinks of things that is barely possible but pulls it off just barely, Jack the guy of reason, and women (hes the first intergalatic player as one SG fan put it) andf Tealc that former bald guy that used to have junior inside of him.

Oh no, they're kicking Jack out??, they can't!!, whoever they're replacing him with he won't be half as good, I just know it, hey! I won't have a word said against my Amanda, what the heck don't you like about her?? see you behind the bike shed!!! lol.

Shes hot, but shes not by far the hottest. Granted she is the main Char. And Britain hasn't figured out that Jack was replaced? He was promoted to General and ran the SGC for a while, then retired to take a civlian postion higher up so he and sam could be couples.

I mean that new chick the one that was a smuggler I think she has a lot going for her, the hot red hair one that Dainel dated before he went into the SGC, his wife was kicking it too. And that system lord that was a queen Harroth I believe was hotter then Sam as well, the new doctor has it going for her as well.,

Yeah, the new guy (Colonel Mitchell - played by a guy who used to be in Farscape). The last episode of the last series was where the Ori fleet had just entered our galaxy and a combined fleet was about to face it...

The new doctor is hot, and she played the robot in Andromeda.

Back
Top Bottom