Stargate Continuum Trailer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but they don't have that many zpm's, one for the antartic platform, one for atlantis, and that means none for any ships...i haven't seen season four yet so im not sure what your talking about.

Are you sure that the Daedalus and Apollo didn't have zpm's on board?

But even with upgraded sheilds, and asguard weapons a lot of hatak could destroy them....but lets just wait and see what happens.

They currently have three zpms. One at the antarctic outpost, one on Atlantis and one on board the Odyssey.

I think one of earths ships with the asguard enhancements would easy hold it's own with a enemy fleet, the shields are better than they have been before an the weapons systems are hybrids of asguard an human weapons systems with both missiles an energy weapons. They have withstood attacks from drone weapons an assaults from wraith weapons they are stronger than they previously been so i doubt they would be effected by goauld weapons as much as they have been before.

when did they get the third?

I'm thinking seasons 4, because i have only seen up to season three.
You are not the only one there. i should get back into watching SG1. I got my freind's DVDs still. I just find a lot of the earlier Monster-Of-The-Week episodes a little hard to watch. However I have seen the later season and it does look really good there.

Yea SG1 early episodes are not that great, monster of the week as you said. The last 4 or 5 seasons are great though just good enough to keep me watching.

i liked sg1 better...i have every episode. SGA is a good run off but it will never be as good as sg-1.

I like mckay better then carter though.

Oh my god someone is suggesting late Sg-1 is better than early Sg-1?

Craziness.

The first 4 seasons of SG-1 are my favorite. They do the militaristic thing and make it very life-like and real. The "monster of the week" is great, too, because we get exposed to different cultures. They go to a world of followers of an egyptian god and we see the egyptian culture. They go to a world of people brought from Sumaria, we see that culture. Chinese, again, that culture. Its great.

The later episodes become more fantasy-oriented. They're still good, but I like them much less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom