Stare at Boobs for Longer Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when you try it...make sure something cold is near so you can ice your eye after it swells up from getting punched :p.

Luckily for me, there was a partly last night. Even luckier, it was a 60's themed party :D

But yeah...line doesn't work. On drunk chicks it gets a 'wha?' response, and on the normal variety it gets at best a 'yeah right u perve' but the convo continues, and at worst it gets a smack in the chest and an abrupt end to any talks :p

It really worries me that your sig randomly has the word rapeing half way through of it. Do i even want to know what the rest says ? I dont think so.

Democracy and human rights dictatorship dictatorship dictatorship of the Communist totalitarian dictatorship were miserable Communist Party genocide genocide suppression suppress terrorist detention Detention Red Terror red Sino-Russian border Sino-Russian border Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square massacre in Shanwei Yilishen Yilishen East Turkistan separatists East Turkistan separatists Tibet independence Tibetan separatist Dalai Da Lai Gendun • defines the child as Gendun Choekyi Nyima China Democratic Justice Party, the China Democratic Justice Party democracy and democratic China, China Democratic League, China Democratic League of China Tiananmen Mothers Tiananmen Mothers Wei Wang Dan Wu'er Kaixi Wu'er Kaixi Chai Ling Feng Feng from Germany and from Germany to Liu Liu's Harry Wu Harry Wu Ding Zilin Wang Ruowang SZETO SZETO

Yes max you do, you see after a recent spate of incidents coming from China I have decided to get us blocked on a DNS level by said country, the above is a list of words / subjects banned by the great firewall, I also insinuate that China's polit bureau are a bunch of donky molesting poop consumers and that Mou was a strangle little boy and that I currently use the little red book as a replacement for toilet paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom