star wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

anshu

Solid State Member
has anyone watched star wars 3-revenge of the sith.i think it is the best star wars movie created and is even better than star wars 5-empire strikes back.the computer created graphics in the movie are superb.the movie is full of battles and action and has the most number of jedi-sith lightsaber fights.

the movie is awesome!!!

may the force be with you!!!!!

And may my hunger go away b/c I am too lazy to get my ass off the chair and get some food. :angry:

They tryied to squeeze too much into Episode III. There was about 2 movies worth of materal there.

I hated it.

It was like they took all the actors, whacked them in the back of the head, and made them forget everything they knew about acting.

General Grievious was just a pile of wasted material. That battle could have been much cooler...

Lightsaber battles should have been replaced with alternating flashes of color across the screen... would have hurt my head less.

The script was juts unbelievable, and I was unable to be absorbed into the movie like I should have been.

In general, I think it was just a horribly done movie. Second worst star wars I think.

FadingTheory said:
General Grievious was just a pile of wasted material. That battle could have been much cooler...
Grievious would of been much better if......
* They introduced him in the Episode II as appose to that limp d!ck Duuku.
* They actaully explained (better yet showed) what happened to him in Season 2 Clone Wars. I was scratching my head wondering what happened to Grevious and why was he so weak compaired to the Clone Wars Cartoon. The reason was that Mace Windu managed to smash him out in the chest while Grievious was kidnapping Palpatine. This was NOT explain the the movie.
These cartoon or 1/2 chapter between movies trend that is happening in a lot of movie these days in beginning to annoy me.

FadingTheory said:
Lightsaber battles should have been replaced with alternating flashes of color across the screen... would have hurt my head less.
That was Episode II Skywaker - Duuku fight. And it's sucked!

Yah, that does suck, how they skip things. Like how they had "Shadows of the Empire" between episodes 5 and 6. It wasnt as critical as the current issues, but still annoying.

I remember reading the book and playing the game and thinking "Dang, what a good game!" Though, the game DID conflict with episode 6 in a few ways... the book had some things that would have looked good on the big screen.

I liked it as entertainment. I didn't go for any other reason. I'm a Star Wars fan, but episodes 4-6 were the best. 1-3 are good fillers, but not spectacular.

I didn't hate the prequels like most people did. You just can't watch them with the same mindset that you watch the classic trilogy, because they are telling a different story. I loved episode 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom