Star wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanb1818

Baseband Member
Hey is their going to be another star wars movie to come out? i jsut watch revenge of the sith last night and that was sick but im thinkin thats the last one to coem out since they revealed annikan being darth vador

There is 6, and only be 6. But this being such a major franchise, expect one in two to three years.

He was thinking about making a 7,8,9 considering Luke goes evil and all....and then Leia takes looks place as the ultimate good guy. :D

Read the books....ooo...and it's interesting how Solo met Chewy and how they became best of pals...haha

But all they're doing now that I know of is a tv series.....

Yea, he was originally going to stop after 4,5, 6, but that didn't happen. I'm sure he'll make 7,8,9 eventually even though he says he's not going to.

Nah, that old piece of crap will die off and some spoiled family member will need more money to keep up their cocaine habit and will produce 7,8,9 but it'll be a combination of star wars and pulp fiction.

(actually, there was a pretty funny flash animation where they mixed star wars and pulp fiction. Can't remember the name now though)

dada....daaaa da..daaaa....dadada...dadaaaaaa.....da....dadada...da....da...dadada..daaaaaaa

love starwars..... lol

Used to own like every action figure imaginable.... wish i still had them... I could make some money on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom