Star wars the old republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided not to start playing. Already put too much time into WoW. My friend left WoW for it and was back a few weeks later. He told me it sucked with the glitches and how slow it ran. He said he might try it again in the future once they have worked the kinks out of it. For those who have played both...what is better about Star Wars?
Lightsabers.

The biggest complaint of heard is from pretty hardcore people, and that is that they spent too much money/time on the voice acting and not enough time on endgame content.

I played it for a while.. i found that levels 1-10 or whatever the first area is, is awesome for all classes pretty much. Then it gets real boring after that. But that was just my experience. I'm pretty bored of all the WoW clones. So I'm probably just bored with MMOs. (wishes mythic had made daoc 2 instead of warhammer!)

been playing since feb now and think the game is awesome! got a Jedi sentinel, fun to play not to hard to pick up either. there are a few bugs i have came across but nothing bad, cant expect the game to be perfect straight away, since the 1.2 game update cinematic and general game play seem to be smoother for me, don't think i will be going back to wow any time soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom