STALKER release officially "confirmed"

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
http://stalker-game.com/index_eng.html

seems as though as rumoured this game is not vaporware and will be released in Q1 2007

I'm not sure if this game will be able to deliver or not though. It's been pushed back for so long and Q1 2007 is still a long away, I don't know if they have bothered updating the engine or anything like that. The only thing I particularily care about at this point is that the game is long enough and is coded properly so that it is not a resource hog.

Man I remember looking forward to this game almost two years ago, wonder how it'll finally turn out. Then again they could push it back again I suppose

BETA will supposedly be out shortly though

MEH.....I'm interested in seeing how it'll actually be as well considering it's been pushed back so long. I figure it is basically going to look like HL2. I just dont see it really being able to be any better than that at this point.

I'm not gonna lie, I think its a load of Horses***. STALKER has been in development for five or six years. THQ should have given up a long time ago.

So you don't think it's going to come out or you think it's just going to suck? I'm still going to play it and try and enjoy it as I've looked forward to it for far too long to simply walk away from

At this point it will either be a huge flop or a huge sucess IMO, I don't even care if it isn't leading edge graphically speaking so long as the gameplay is good

I'm afraid this game is going to turn out playing exactly like fear though, although I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing considering fear was a **** fun game to play

If the game is delayed My expectations rise because I hope the delay is to improve the game too reach its full potential. Although that never seemed to happen for duke nukem forever... so I just hope it succeeds, there unknown developers and it could be make or break for them.

Re: DUKE NUK'EM FOREVER release officially "confirmed"

gaara said:
seems as though as rumoured this game is not vaporware and will be released in Q1 2007
So when is Duke Nuk'Em Forever coming out?

Production is supposedly going pretty smoothly for Duke Forever now. They get an extra 500K bonus from their publisher if they release it in 2006 but I doubt that'll happen. I actually predict sometime in 2007 it'll finally come out, 10+ years in development (unless they switch game engines.......again....)

As long as this has been around, I'm surprised this is the first time I've ever heard of it :p. It must not be getting much publicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom