St*pid teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Note: Don't post any Names or Surnames of a teacher of yours.
"

"we used to have a teacher in sixth form for ICT who was almost completely bald called mr. vivian. he had a tough-as-balls approach to everything, even when it wasnt needed, but didnt know how to handle the real situations. we used to call him "Mr. V", or the "The Big V". his head was shiney, and i could have sworn he waxed it."

----
Freshman year, my Algebra 2 teacher. God this woman was horrible. First semester was no problem. A week into second semester i find myself with a 45 percent already in the class. I'm like wtf? I did good on everything so far. So i just worked at it and about a month before finals and the end of the year i only had a 50. I did every assignment and if i needed help on it, god forbid her help me. she NEVER would. We had the problem of the week worksheets and she said we didn't HAVE to do them. So two weeks before the final I had a 57 or something in the class. She tells us to turn in all of the POTW in for second semester to be 10 extra credit points. Needless to say everyone is scrambling to find theirs because everyone was failing this class because the teacher sucked horribly. never explained anything, just wrote it down and gave us the assignments.

so when everyone had what they could manage to find, she told us to put them in a specific order and turn them in. so i did and i got a 0/10 because i was missing like 2 or 3 of the works, however, my friend missed 5 or 6 and got 9/10.

Week before the final, i loose my $100 calculator in her class. i ask her about it and she sighs and gives it to me. My name was written on the front of it with a sharpie. ***** knew it was mine and was going to keep it anyway.

Night before the final, my grade is a 60. (lol). I go over to my uncles house who actually teaches me just about everything i needed to know for second semester in about 8 hours. i was there studying for 8 freaking hours.

Came into school the next day, got an 89 on the final. passed the class.

i HATED that teacher. she still gives me bad looks in the hallway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom