St*pid teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was forced to go to a religious school as an atheist. On one of my tests, I missed the EXACT same questions as someone else in the class. EXACT same, okay? I got a C and she got an A. My teacher did not feel she had to explain her grading system, either, it was ********.

I never had any bad teachers to be honest. Sure i thought so in high school but now that I look back I see that they were actually doing a good job.

well im still in school, and have not really had any bad teachers, except for this b***h of a math teacher. she also just so happened to be the leader of the math department of the district, and was a total b****. seriously. I did all my work, all my notes, and even got all my tests right, yet i still got an F. a freaking 59.99%. like she forced me to fail. but thats not the worst of it.

The last test of the year, which was something like 100 questions, easy stuff, just algebra 1. so luckily we had a sub that day, so me and the smartest kid in the class banded together and worked on the tests together (and im pretty smart at it too, im actually thinking about going to college and taking some courses). so anyways, out of the 100 questions, we both had the same answers all the way thru. yet some how he got a 98% and i got a 32% (still got the test). I swear when she graded it, she went thru and just started marking random questions wrong. So i got the kid who had the same answers as me, and showed her one of the problems where the answers were exactly the same, he got it right, i got it wrong, and she was like, im putting in the grades, talk to me after class. so i was like, ok whatever. After class I went up to her, and she was like, oh well, its not my fault you failed, looks like your going to have to take algebra 1 again, and take a cahsee prep class. so i was like wtf, why should i have to take the exit exam prep class, if i passed the mother ****er the first try? so how the heck did i fail the test, and pass the exit exam, and my friend, which just so happens to have the same answers as me, has a significantly higher score than me? so she said something like, oh well, take it up with your counselor, im not a freaking counselor!

explains a lot of school violence....as for u BMX....c**** punt all the way baby

in 8th grade, U.S History, i was always late to class due to the population around the school area n how far the class was to the entrance gate. Every 8 tardies, i got from the teacher was a Saturday school. I got 3 Saturday schools just because i got late n she didnt take my excuses seriously, was very strict.

other incident occur when my school group, the Thunder Hawks, (there were differ groups held by the school, so dont expect gangs) was going to go bowling if i remember correctly on a Wednesday. The same U.S History teacher almost sound like she was threating me not to go because i didnt finish history project or something. I dont remember exactly, but to me, it felt like she was threating me n so i missed the trip. That ***** was not nice to me one bit.

in 11th grade, a new teacher (was new) i had for Algebra 2 was nervous, didnt even know that most of the students screwed around, n didnt get jokes when the students asked her questions or tried to have an informal conversation with her. I felt bad for the teacher, but i barely passed with C. In the same class, omg i cant believe this happened, a hot chick, who yes was rude to the teacher, fell asleep in the class in front of me n when ever i looked down her thong was in plan view, almost her whole butt with the thong sticking out. It was a site for sore eyes i can tell u that, n others saw it too, i even flicked a few pieces of paper down her pants. God if i had a camera, i would of taken a picture of it n post it here but that would be inappropriate lol.

also in 11th grade, i had a Geometry 1 n 2 teacher who just couldnt stop smiling big. It was annoying to look at, plus she was too cheerful with a sense of humor. The teeth was hard NOT to look at. It was that scary! I liked her, just not her face uhh.

I never had that bad of teachers. They were all pretty legit. In 8th grade, the middle school tech support dude got arrested for having sex with a girl in 8th grade in the school bathroom. That was the big thing in my school like ever.

I always thought it was funny, especially in Uni, when students would argue with professors over certain points. Its like, "come on, the prof only has a doctorate in the field. He wouldn't know what he talking about, you would though, right?"

I think the only bad teacher I had was in kindergarten. ( I know, what a way to start off your school carrer)

To explain most of it, during the summer she worked at a childerns correctional school (jail for kids) And then during the regular school season she came back to teach us.

One thing I really remeber was when I was playing around with a little car during "free time" and I pushed it into one of the chairs. It chipped a little piece of wood off of the leg, she just went livid on me. :D did I mention she looked like a troll that had a bad problem with meth?

Also one time i asked my algebra 2 teacher for help and it turned out i knew more than she did, this was in 9th grade

we used to have a teacher in sixth form for ICT who was almost completely bald called mr. vivian. he had a tough-as-balls approach to everything, even when it wasnt needed, but didnt know how to handle the real situations. we used to call him "Mr. V", or the "The Big V". his head was shiney, and i could have sworn he waxed it.

we'd just be talking quietly while working, and hed randomly just say peoples names out to get them to shutup. it was even funnier when it was several people, and hed shout out their names like a roll-call. then when something bad happened, hed just try to ignore it, or look really confused. one time, two people in our class were throwing mousematts like frisbees when he came in, and all he did was bark out their names (which they ignored), then went to help some girl, while they continued their game.

most of us failed that year.

IT teacher in Junior High school. He didn't know absolutely anything about that subject, not even what a pda is and told us exactly what that old '98 book wrote. k, he knew kinda powerpoint that's was and our project the second term last year. Our current IT teacher is gorgeous, he knows everything about Information Technology isn't st*pid at all thank god.

OMG, i find here that all of you are great in ALgebra while I suck especially in factorization in exercises like this, I got a 80% in exercises like this :

54746867oo9.jpg

It is not I don't know how to do it, ofc i know, but I always tend to make some fatal mistakes.
However I am great in Geometry 100% mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom