Spyware/Adware/Viruses

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichM499

Daemon Poster
I need a good, solid approach to a completely FREE spyware-adware-virus solution. I dont wish to hear about how one brand is better than the other, but more about how YOU like your specific choice, and why. Thank you.

Spybot Search & Destroy 1.4 RC-2 - FREE! - It's a very good program, finds 90% of all spyware/adaware/malware with easy removal

Microsoft Antispyware Beta - FREE! - This is an awesome program as it finds 99% of all spyware/adaware/malware with very easy removal with ability to remove memory resident programs without reboot

Ad-Aware SE Personal 1.6 - FREE! - This is another very good program, finds 95% of all spyware/adaware/malware with easy removal

I combine all 3 of these program to get my system 100% clean

I also use program that are not free such as:

Webroot Spy Sweeper
Ad-Aware SE Progessional
CounterSpy

Spybot Search & Destroy 1.4 RC-2 - FREE! - It's a ok program, finds 60% of all spyware/adaware/malware with easy removal

Microsoft Antispyware Beta - FREE! - This is a great program as it finds 80% of all spyware/adaware/malware with very easy removal with ability to remove memory resident programs without reboot

Ad-Aware SE Personal 1.6 - FREE! - This is another very good program, finds 70% of all spyware/adaware/malware with easy removal

In the end nothing free is solid and this is a fact of life. The Best is

Spysweeper 3.50 by Webroot - 30 Day Trial! - This is the best spy ware program out there. Finds 99% of all spyware/adware/malware. It offers the best detection during scans as it deletes the traces and not just the spy ware. It offers some of the best real time protection out there. The trail gives all the options of the full version for 30 days. The full version only costs about $30 and it comes with support.

I have used Spysweeper for 2 years and I love it. Never have I had a major spy ware problem since it was installed I also like how it can set up built in internet shields and can help removing annoying startup entries that are not spy ware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom