Spore

well i just went out and bought mp3 so far the game is good ill have to play more to see....on another note i cant wait for cod4.......i just pre ordered that and halo 3

So many good games coming out. I can't wait to play them all. I still need to get Bioshock.

i was thinking of buying it but it dosent look like my cup of tea....i might go rent it and if i like it ill buy it.........but its like to sci fish for me.

It looks interesting, but I feel it may lose the aspect of 'fun' early on, after the initial shock of complete control has been overplayed. Everything is fun when you feel a sense of control, but when repetition sets in, it becomes less entertaining, and in some cases tedious.

For example, driving a vehicle.. It is very nice when you first get your own vehicle and have a sense of 'control' over your life. Once the initial shock has faded from it all, then it just becomes something your used to.

A better comparison would be the game, World of Warcraft, which many people do still play and enjoy. I myself merely sell "botted" accounts, but I played the game for a while achieving many 60s on my own. Eventually, it just got.. old.

hmmm i still love to play halo 2 and gears of war on muti player i think a game has to have good replay value to warrent a buy

Back
Top Bottom