Spoofing flaw resurfaces in Mozilla browsers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It dont surprise me. It seems to me that a 7 YEAR OLD FLAW would have been fixed by now since everyone says they fix their problems instantly. Yeah right. They are just going to keep coming and coming, just as I said in th begining. It isn't any safer than IE. And thats that..

it WAS safer until it became popular. Once that happened it started to be worth the time for the hackers to look for exploits. Now they are interested in firefox so it will never be safe(er) again...:(

Just as I said before. But no, no one wanted to listen. They just heard that it was safer, etc, etc, etc. so everyone went by what they heard and now whats going to happen when it becomes popular. Alllllll these exploits, security holes, etc. Give it time, thats all I have to say. So I guess now, since FF is getting up there, IE will be safer right?

LOL IE 7 is supposed to be the be all and end all for browsers :p They emphasized security in this build. There is no such thing as secure, it is all about getting the patch out before it becomes an epidemic.

Warez Monster said:
It dont surprise me. It seems to me that a 7 YEAR OLD FLAW would have been fixed by now since everyone says they fix their problems instantly. Yeah right. They are just going to keep coming and coming, just as I said in th begining. It isn't any safer than IE. And thats that..

no way! firefox is still more secure then ie.

without a doubt.

EVERY program is hackable. There's nothing 100% safe out there.

IE did have some really bad flaws in it, though, many of which involved the hoisting of bank account information. That rightly scared people. Not that FF is probably any safer. It may be less safe in some ways. Plus the code is easier to get. In the end, the hackers and phreakers will find out which is less safe by exploiting weaknesses. They're the ones who uncover these things by unleashing internet armageddon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom