spiffy desktop pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done that. Honestly, it doesn't look great in person. It only looks good in a photograph.

You need a tripod to take the picture.

What I did was set up the tripod and camera
Take the picture with the Monitor or Screen present.
Then leaving the camera & tripod exactly in the same spot.
Remove the monitor or screen.
Take the picture again.
Then I used PS7 to edit the two to get an exact wallpaper for the area behind the monitor or screen.

It's pretty boring.

Or if you clicked the link

this is a photograph trick.

1st- with a tripod take a picture of your desk without the computer on it.
2nd- take a picture now with the computer on the desk.
3rd - open both pictures in photoshop and paste one of the pictures over the other as a new layer.
4th- make a selection of the area of the computer desktop and copy it from the image that has no computer.
5th- the image might be skewed due to screen positioning. Use the free transform funtion and drag all corners of the selection to match the picture canvas.
6th- use this image as the desktop in the computer.
7th with camera still in position, take a picture and the illusion will be created.

:mad: Anyways I wouldn't waste my time, cause behind my monitor is a blank wall...

I just tried it, it's not as easy as it seems... nothing lined up right, even when I didn't move the camera... I'm too embarassed to post it, lol.

I'll try again when I get home.

I did my best. :confused:
imagepx5.jpg

yeah wow

ppl always have to critisize (dont mention spellin)
thank you AGAIN general ive taken photos with a digital cam uploaded and set as wallapaper it didnt look...well...so thats y i went to a form to ask for help and everywhere i go ive got to be told well blah blah blah do this

Trifid said:
If you want to be really *cool* you should take a screenprint of the desktop with icons up and set that as your wallpaper and hide the icons. Walk away and laugh at people saying "why doesn't it open!!!11!"

:/

i wanna try that. how do you hide the icons without deleteing them .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom