Speeding Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed kills, driving 5 miles over the limit can result in a extra 5-10 feet stopping distance depending on the road conditions, weight of the car and many factors that is why you should drive the limit. Not just because it's the law but because when you speed you are not just playing with your life you are playing with that of the others around you.

Then maybe everyone should drive 5 below the speed limit? Or 10 below? Or 15? Or how about we walk everywhere? It would be way safer.

Then maybe everyone should drive 5 below the speed limit? Or 10 below? Or 15? Or how about we walk everywhere? It would be way safer.

vouch

i have no problem stopping in my car... i'll see how long i can wait until the red light to slam on the brakes - today i was literally about 20, maybe 25ft away from the line and stopped right on it going 35mph

may not be a safe stopping distance in the dark, rain, etc but the point is everything i've ever read saying it takes like the length of 5 football fields to stop going 80mph is just ********... speeding is dangerous, but i think there are times it really isn't that bad of a thing

yeah, those stopping distant stats are rigged. They use a light application of the breaks to gradually stop to that distance...

Though, I don't reccomend stopping fast just for the **** of it...

... its called testing in case a kid ran out on the street... this way i know if i'm going to hit him anyways that i should just speed up instead of trying to slow down

.... whats chris got to say to that?!

of course i'm kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom