speed :D

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
what is the best was to increase speed and performance on my computer? such as defragin, what the best software to defrag is and other performance mantianance tips and nececetys thanx

sweet website...i see you made another thread just for it lol...thanx abunch when i get time ill go throught the who dern thing :D

yea i have my mobile 2500+ at 3000+ easy no sweat, make sure if you do overclock, get a nice heatsink, and be careful overclocking the fsb, anyways a good way i always get speed is reformat, and right when you can, install spyware blaster (free) which prevents spyware from getting in your comp, as long as you update

i just got done reformatting like a month ago...don't wanna do that again if i don't have to...plus i allready have it oced (if you would look at my sig lol) i was just wanting to know some other forms of performance enhancers...mainly if there was a better defrag software other than the built in one ?

never heard of one, but you can try Ccleaner (google it) and ad-aware if you dont already have it. What do you want to run faster? games?

i want the whole everything to run faster i have crap cleaner :D the only reason i got that is cuz of per's link..which doesn't work for me anymore...i restarted my computer and it won't open it up..everything else works fine tho...thanx tho

you should look into spysweeper if you dont already have it.. im trying to think what else. I guess if your really looking for more speed you could get a Raptor, but thats a very expensive solution. Do you have an anti-virus? if so what kind

Back
Top Bottom