Speech Due Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the sources, I just need to be able to focus right now.

And now I won't start for another hour... broadcasting a DotA match.

And I procrastinated until writing it tonight, obviously.
But now I can't start it.

I need someone to push me to start it, please. Be a jerk, tell me to get off my *** and write.

Rememeber one thing while on stage..........

Picture every one in thier underwear.......

And I procrastinated until writing it tonight, obviously.
But now I can't start it.

I need someone to push me to start it, please. Be a jerk, tell me to get off my *** and write.

On a serious note. If you don not have a set topic to talk about, just talk about a topic that you know and believe in.

I have done heaps of speaches in high school and collage. Both needed little preperation on my part as I knew my stuff before hand.

Pretty inappropriate for me to laugh while lecturing on a neurological disorder.
But thanks for the advice :)

Spit wad just a thought but why don't you do one on the misunderstanding people have about this disorder, most people think it's swear words only and not the just random stuff like some people saying "nag" an slapping there thigh etc, and use that episode of southpark as a reference of why some people make fun of it.

Just a thought.

Wasn't aware there was a south park episode on it - I'll look it up, because I need a visual aid and haven't thought of one yet.

And yes, I planned to make a part of it about the misconceptions of the disorder due to the commercialized version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom