Speaker to TV Adapter

NeciFiX

In Runtime
Okay,

So I picked up some Logitech Z-2300 speakers (which I love) and it came with an adapter to have it work on my TV. I plan to use it with my Wii. The ends of the adapter have none of those, err, things that stick out, heres a pic.

2008010522579bg8.jpg

And the things that hook into my TV, the audio in/out have protrusions there that plug in, its a CRT, not a huge flat screen plasma TV with a $7,800 Blu-Ray DVD player on HD TV, so, does that make a difference? Will these not work, or do they go somewhere else?

Thanks

NeciFiX

Oh, so it won't work? You should put text down too so you don't come off as inferring to me as an idiot, at least, that's what I get from the post. I'm not good with TVs, nor use them much :D.

Your tv has to have rca outputs for the sound, the red and white plugs. You would need to buy an rca cable and hook it to the white and red plugs of that adapter you posted a pic of. Then the input plug on the z-2300's would plug into the green end.

Your tv has to have audio out though, or you might be able to get some kind of converter for the Wii, but you'd only get the Wii sound and not when you are watching a movie or something on the tv.

Like is said above, it will work. Just hook your Wii directly to the red and white connectors you have in your picture. If you want to hook it to your TV, amke sure it has audio out connectors, then get a cable like what borat posted and connect the red and white to the tv, then the other end of the red and white to the connectors you have pictured.

Back
Top Bottom