Spanish Book Level 3 Cover Mod (pics) Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
massacreinfallx said:
lol im just pumped to see how ****ed my spanish teacher is when she sees it =]

Lol, joke is on you (likely your parents)... you PAID for the book, probably $70-$90 new... Not to mention absolutly no resale value at the end of the year.

It would make a good enclosure for a palm device, or a portable DVD player.....

Ethereal_Dragon said:
Lol, joke is on you (likely your parents)... you PAID for the book, probably $70-$90 new... Not to mention absolutly no resale value at the end of the year.

It would make a good enclosure for a palm device, or a portable DVD player.....

actually i took the book from a kid i hate lol

so yeah, when they read the id number off the book itll be his problem.

hah, what a jerk he is.

So..... do they GIVE you books to use where you go to highschool, or do you purchase them from the school book store? When I was in school, we had to buy our own books... the early ones to register got the used books from the previous year for a fraction of the price... the later ones got the $100+ new books, and got $15-$20 for them at the end of the year... I have a 3 foot high stack of books in my parents basement of my old books from high school... Lol, that was 6 years ago... I never returned them... I was a procrastinator, and by the time I remembered/cared, it was too late.

massacreinfallx said:
actually i took the book from a kid i hate lol

so yeah, when they read the id number off the book itll be his problem.

hah, what a jerk he is.

So you stole his book and cut a hole in it. And that somehow makes him a jerk? I'm confused.

Ethereal_Dragon said:
So..... do they GIVE you books to use where you go to highschool, or do you purchase them from the school book store? When I was in school, we had to buy our own books... the early ones to register got the used books from the previous year for a fraction of the price... the later ones got the $100+ new books, and got $15-$20 for them at the end of the year... I have a 3 foot high stack of books in my parents basement of my old books from high school... Lol, that was 6 years ago... I never returned them... I was a procrastinator, and by the time I remembered/cared, it was too late.

oh yeah, where i go to highscool they just assign us the books and if we dont return them at the end of the year they charge us for them

MASSACREINFALLX:

11389759080032yo2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom