Sovereign Craft

ZeN1

Beta member
Hello.

I would like to invite you to

It is the collective art of many artists that principally make signatures for forums like these. The majority of themes created is World War 2 as they all play a game called Day Of Defeat, a Half Life Modification, but they can do anything.

We also have a request form on the main site for those who would like to have something done by us.

Any feedback would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

Oh I'm sorry....I didnt realise I had to post hundreds of posts before I could do that.

I was going to add, "this is my first site, what do you think" but I decided not to. Next time I'll be sure to make sure I do in order to prevent unneccessary flaming.

Here, we introduce ourselves, make a few posts, maybe even add an avatar.

Then, once we've built our reputatuion, we post our link here - then, rather than look at the "Newbie - Posts : 1 (or 2)" and just think "AARRGGHH , not another spammer!"

But instead, when people see your link (once you become a "known" member) they think : Ahh, that should be a good site if it's made by Zen/Netuser/Anyothername.

Look, just remember, don't introduce yourself by posting a link, and sodding off the forums never to post again.

I know there has been lots of spam latley, but that is not the way we do things around here.

Back
Top Bottom