Source viewing problems

Combat_Wombat

Daemon Poster
ok i have a slight problem trying to view the source code for sites. im using IE and have XP Pro as my OS with SP 1 or 2, what ever the latest one is, i think 2.

any way, we have a new computer and the guy that made it also put the software on too. now, he installed a program called UltraEdit-32 Professional. Why i dont know, i dont use it and none of the rest of the family does either. It was opening up the source for pages but for some reason its stopped doing that. now i cant get the source to open at all. notepad wont open it, which is what id prefer.

should i just uninstall this program??? as far as i know it serves no known specific purpose, so i dont think any other programs will be affected if i remove it.

neway, ill be away for 4 days as of friday so i wont be able to get replies to thank you wonderfuly helpful people till monday arvo at the earliest.

If you do not use it - uninstall it especially if it is not registered. Also, you might clear out your temporary internet cache. This is sometimes the cause for not able to view the source

thanx for that mate, might try it. i got a serial for it cuz it expired but i think it will conveneintly disappear, will let u know what happens with it after that.

cheers again!

Back
Top Bottom