Source code protection, need help ASAP!!!please

Amanda389

Beta member
Hi everyone.

My friend and I have a tech start up and are on the verge of hiring our first employee. The employee will have extensive coding experience and will be the one ultimately to code and program the entire website.

As neither one of us has IT background and the candidate will know this too, is there a way we can protect this code? (For example, something out there that we can make the code reliant on so without the something else, she can't operate the code) Or a way we can prevent any modification or transfer of code without our authority :neutral: Please assist us! Any advice or suggestion is helpful and will be greatly appreciated!!!

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

My friend and I have a tech start up and are on the verge of hiring our first employee. The employee will have extensive coding experience and will be the one ultimately to code and program the entire website.

As neither one of us has IT background and the candidate will know this too, is there a way we can protect this code? (For example, something out there that we can make the code reliant on so without the something else, she can't operate the code) Or a way we can prevent any modification or transfer of code without our authority :neutral: Please assist us! Any advice or suggestion is helpful and will be greatly appreciated!!!

Welcome to TF,

Copyright? :cool:

Other than protecting the code legally, the person will be able to use it and anyone who wants the code will be able to reverse engineer it or just copy it.

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

As neither one of us has IT background and
the candidate will know this too
, is there a way we can protect this code? (For example, something out there that we can make the code reliant on so without the something else, she can't operate the code) Or a way we can prevent any modification or transfer of code without our authority :neutral: Please assist us! Any advice or suggestion is helpful and will be greatly appreciated!!!

Welcome to TF,

Copyright?

Other than protecting the code legally, the person will be able to use it and anyone who wants the code will be able to reverse engineer it or just copy it.

The Code Amanda is a very powerful thing. The question we need to ask is do you want us to show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. If someone manipulates, "The Code." They will be taking a Chance. Whats is Chance Amanda. What is purpose, and what do you see coming. I see darkness, and one way or another this War is going to end. I also see on one hand you will have the Code and on another you will the copy rite, you will have to make a choice.

Nah, as soon as you have the copy write you'll think I don't believe in all this fate C***. Your in charge of your own destiny, and copy write is the way forward.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :omg: :cool: :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom