Sound

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I unplug my computer too look inside the case all well and good. I plug everythign back up Now my sound is DOWN THE SHITTER. My woofer is missing up I can't play my centre higher then 1/4 without a lot of static and 5.1 is non existence with a 5.1 system.

did u zap your soundcard by accident? check your drivers and reinstall them. also, make sure the soundcard is fitted properly and all wires properly connected to it that are needed.

Make sure the plug going from the sound card to your speakers in in that hole nice and snug.

Osak said:
Make sure the plug going from the sound card to your speakers in in that hole nice and snug.

Ah yeah.. OSAK's solution is so simple, yet it is most likely the problem... LMAO. simplicity defeats complexity.

Its happened to me and i felt like a moron when i saw the plug was hanging out a littel and every time that wire was moved a littel it would make that static sound lol

My sound works but not as good as it used to. I'm getting all new parts soos anyways. So i'll just leave with ti. And I don't have a sound card. I have a on board one.

Hm i dont have any idea on how to help you with onboard sound iv always had sound cards....:(

Back
Top Bottom