sound cards and what not

convergecult

In Runtime
my brother is a bass player and wanting to buy a sound card for his pc that he can record his bass tracks into. hes not wanting to spend but like 50-60 bucks. they are not going to be used for recording purposes but just for playback on his pc. any recommendations ?

The only thing I could think of would be a Creative Audigy. They run around $25 -$30.

A better solution would be an M-AUDIO Revolution for $57.99. They are about the best for recording and playback.

Another thing you could do is search around the net for a used Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro. I found one a while back for my kid's machine as he was also interested in recording/playing his bass guitar tracks.

The only thing I could think of would be a Creative Audigy. They run around $25 -$30.

A better solution would be an M-AUDIO Revolution for $57.99. They are about the best for recording and playback.

Another thing you could do is search around the net for a used Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro. I found one a while back for my kid's machine as he was also interested in recording/playing his bass guitar tracks.

An M-Audio revolution is far from the best.

What kind of output does your brother want to run into the computer?

Back
Top Bottom