sound card help

omdMA

Solid State Member
i have a creative sound blaster, model sb0410. i did a system restore, i dont know where the disc went, thus i need the driver/software. im not good with computers. the computer is playing sounds and has reconized the sound card, but i need the software so i can control the leves of the microphone, speakers, etc.

i did that, it told me i dont have a supported hardware or something selected/hooked up or it didnt detect it. something to that nature and then it exited setup.

ill give it a shot tomorrow. im now not getting any sound what so ever. this is very frustrating.

Try going into Device Manager, right click your sound card, select update driver, and point the wizard to the folder containing the drivers you just downloaded.

the sound card was working, and i did the driver installation. it still told me the product wasnt right or whatever the error code is. im not getting any sound. i have it set up to go threw the sound card, but i still have nothing. i dont quite understand. i had sound, then i changed it around cuz i was recording. i changed it back, maybe i need to reboot or something. but i the driver i downloaded isnt working.

ok, the sound card is installed properly as im getting sound now. but the driver installation is still giving me an error message

Back
Top Bottom