Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 ZS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADWAD

In Runtime
Ok, so i have integrated audio on my Mobo and it sucks bad. It has 5.1 and surround sound but i'm constantly having audio problems and i'm sick of reinstalling the drivers. I have no clue when it comes to sound cards and was wondering if i pick up the Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 ZS would it be a good investment? I can get it for $80 and it's $130 regular. When buying sound cards what should one look for? any advice or opinions (on this sound card)would be appreciated.Thanks

you can't go wrong with the audigy 2 zs. it is one of the best if not the best in its class for gaming, movies, music, or whatever u can think of. the first thing you want to look for is the channels. being the best card, the audigy 2 zs goes up to 7.1, and is THX certified, with 96k sampling rate and 24 bit audio. if those numbers don't mean anything to u than il tell you they are good. the only thing i would ask is what would you use it for? if you just have a 2 or 2.1 speaker setup this might be too much.

Nah, i have a sub and 5 speakers. I would be using for Games but also music related stuff.Thanks for the info slayer!

Yep I just picked up one of these about a month ago. It's pretty sweet. I can't see you needing anything better unless you are extremely hardcore into audio work. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom