Sorry

I am so soorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy for not being active for the last couple of days.
I have been so busy i am usually on a couple of hours a night.
A maybe in the mornings if i get time
I am soo sorry
I like answering questions.
:(

There's no need to be sorry, we appreciate everyone's help whenever they can. Just come in when you can, just cause you have a life outside the forums doesn't mean you need to apologize for it :p lol.

Matt

no
prove
and like i said eailer who is he?
No ever answers do they?
If you are George Monks and the irresistable urge to continue posting here still drags on after yet another one of your accounts is banned, you might not want to make it so obvious.

If you aren't George Monks, which I highly doubt, then he was a spammer that kept coming back with different accounts like windowsvista, dellcomputer, etc. Since your name seems... well... similar and your posting style is... well... similar, it kinda sets off a red alert for the forum.

Haha, I will forgive you this time, but if go inactive for a couple days again, than I will have to recommend a PB.

lol, jk.

And if you are george monks... idk what to say.

if you are george monks, then your useless spam on my forum doesnt do any good. it just simply gives another username to my list, which i can then edit :)

if you are not him then im sure everyone will be sorry :) ...

Back
Top Bottom