Sorry guys. Help installing Linkys

evo_jr

BSOD
I bought the Linksys wireless router (http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Sate...15453&pagename=Linksys/Common/VisitorWrapper),
and 2 usb g adapter (http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Sate...790190&pagename=Linksys/Common/VisitorWrapper)

I have a Laptop connected to the internet wirelessly with the same USB, but my Mother installed it, and have no clue what she did. She said she didn't add any passwords on it. But We just got another Laptop, and already had another of the USB adapters so I installed it, and was going good until......

Well, It installed, connected to Linksys Router, but it wouldn't connect to the internet or acquire an I.P. address.

I open Firefox, it won't connect.

So it gets signal, says it's "Very Good", and shows it receiving on the internet Icon. Everything good, except it stays on "Acquiring I.P. address" or something like that.

It also asked me for an 8-16 letter paraphrase. Is that some king of password I need, or what? I just made up a word thats longer than 8 letters, and Linksys tells me it's connected to the router, but NOT the Internet.

hey david, how are you, when should i get my xbox 360? Thanks...

i would help you, but its probably my laptop your doing all this shit on, you know, the one that you scammed me for. :mad:

jtom617 said:
hey david, how are you, when should i get my xbox 360? Thanks...

i would help you, but its probably my laptop your doing all this shit on, you know, the one that you scammed me for. :mad:
Reported post mistaken identity, careful how you identify people :mad:

Brookfield said:
Reported post mistaken identity, careful how you identify people :mad:

As far as i know, Arriz has already confirmed that this is the same person in another post. Thats why his account is disabled

Raffaz said:
As far as i know, ArrizX has already confirmed that this is the same person in another post. Thats why his account is disabled
Correct, but there is another member with a different username, but the same IP, I've PM'd ArrizX about it in case he doesn't know.

Brookfield said:
Correct, but there is another member with a different username, but the same IP, I've PM'd ArrizX about it in case he doesn't know.

So this guy has 3 usernames? Can his IP not be banned?

Raffaz said:
So this guy has 3 usernames? Can his IP not be banned?
Sorry, perhaps I didn't explain myself clearly enough, two usernames, there is no third, that was to do with another forum, but he definitely has two, evo jnr, & one other.

Back
Top Bottom