Sooo... when you did you find out about the truth about the easter bunny

When did you find about about the easter bunny not being real?

• THERE IS NO EASTER BUNNY! IT'S JUST A GUY IN A SUIT!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 and under

• Between the age of 4 and 6

• Between the age of 7 and 9

• Between the age of 10 and 12

• Blasphemy!!! The Easter Bunny Is Real!

• Gimme Chocolate.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i was about 5 or 6 when i saw my mom make my easter basket. I knew then. Just like i knew about that same time about Santa.

YOU MEAN THERE'S NO EASTERBUNNY??

:p

Not sure when it was...probably around 6-8 or so; somewhere in that range.

My folks never let on about there being an Easter Bunny, so I didn't have that problem. :D I figured out Santa by first grade but didn't let my folks know until I was ten... better presents. ;)

i learned around 8-10 ish, i had a hockey game the day of and my friend had to stay that night because we couldnt find his parents and we didnt want him to go home alone on easter.. i only got half my chocolate that year..:freak:

I know the eater bunny is real because it is me. In fact I just did my job. In Sweden Easter is celebrated the day before.

Everyone have up their Easter tree yet. No seriously in Sweden you have a Easter tree. You also have a Easter witch and the Easter chicken. That one makes sense.

easter7.jpg

glad påsk

I know the eater bunny is real because it is me. In fact I just did my job. In Sweden Easter is celebrated the day before.

Everyone have up their Easter tree yet. No seriously in Sweden you have a Easter tree. You also have a Easter witch and the Easter chicken. That one makes sense.

Stop trying to ruin Easter, Hefe. We won the war, get over it.

I don't think I ever really believed in the Easter Bunny or Santa or any of that. My mom still insists they're all real, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom