Sony Vegas Installation Issue

EFGgaming

Beta member
This is a bit of a long story, so get ready. I have disclosed as much information as I can think of, if you need more info or have a solution, please reply below! Thanks!

So a while back, I installed Sony Vegas Pro 16 to my computer on an external hard drive ( The D: Drive). Recently, the hard drive failed, and the program files for Sony Vegas were on that drive. When I try to reinstall vegas to my PC, it responds with an error message stating that Sony Vegas is already installed. I went to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program, and found VEGAS Pro 16.0. Naturally, I tried uninstalling it, which it responded with an error message "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor". I cannot figure out how to fix this, so I would appreciate your support!

Just some additional info:
Sony Vegas Pro 16.0
I have tried cleaning the registry
Windows 10

If you made it to here, thank you for your time. If you have a solution or idea to this issue, please let me know ASAP. Thanks! :Happy:

Back
Top Bottom