Son of a B!T*H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well, long story short:

I finally got my Washington Intermediat License because my brithday was the 10th.. And I cant drive because of grades.

Makes me say F**K!!!!

But dad says I have noone to blame but myself.. And I guess he right.

But you know, even this doesnt get me to do my homework. God I dont know what will!!! Ahhhhhhhhh

Ugh.

/rant.

How are you all lol?

I hate homework. I'm kinda scared because parent conferences are next week.

oh dude that sucks so bad, i would hate not being allowed to drive...i feel your pain and anguish

I got my license just yesterday, but since my rents arent here ehh. Hoopefully my good grades pull me in my car...All A's and ONE DAMN C..I usually get like all c's b's and A's..

cileskot said:
haha ya there isn't much left to motivate you to do your home work if driving doesnt do it.

Ya dude, IDK what to do!!!!

Im so mad at my self. Almost in that depressive state. God, and parent teacher conferences are TONIGHT for me.. God im screwed.

Ugh.

Its painfull doing homework.. Ill tell ya that much lol.

dude i would do anything for my car, seeing how i spent 4 and a half grand on it, and it's the funnest car i've ever driven, there's not much i wouldn't do to keep it

damn that sucks.. my grades aren't really a problem, then again the fact that i always get the same a's and one or two b's really just raises my parents expectations.. it doesn't really help.

BigLu said:
dude i would do anything for my car, seeing how i spent 4 and a half grand on it, and it's the funnest car i've ever driven, there's not much i wouldn't do to keep it

My car I havent paid for.. yet. I gotta buy it from my parents. However I did sink 1,800 to the sound system in it.

Back
Top Bottom