something you cant live without

Music. Both my computer and an Ipod (which is always why I'm borrowing my friends' for extended periods of time)

Phone. I send like 200 texts a day. While doing homework.

Method of transportation. Be it a car or a bike, I need one. Nobody I see on a regular basis is more than a mile away, so both work. But when winter comes I prefer the car (even though the heat doesn't work well, there is no wind chill)

CO2 and Globull warming. ha.

Just a quick figure. 95% of CO2 produced is natural. 5% is Man-made. Of that 5%, 13% is from cars.

Another thing, what are the by-products of a burning reaction? C8H18 + O2 --> H2O + CO2
So everyone is going crazy about, "efficient" cars. These efficient cars are gonna save us right? The more efficient a car is, the more CO2 it makes per gallon of gasoline. Oh, those catalytic convertors, they burn the toxins, to make more CO2. All this in changing the .65% of the CO2 in the air.

Finally. Someone who actually knows their chemistry. I lol'd so hard when everyone was getting so worked up about the "oxy di-hydride" in the air. LMFAO.
[/offtopic]

I too need my computer which I am currently dying without. This dell sucks.

Finally. Someone who actually knows their chemistry. I lol'd so hard when everyone was getting so worked up about the "oxy di-hydride" in the air. LMFAO.
[/offtopic]

I too need my computer which I am currently dying without. This dell sucks.
Yeah, lmfao, I want to go on the intercom at a grocery store or walmart and be like, "We have a Dihydrogen monoxide spill in Aisle 8, no one PANIC! Just Dihydrogen Monoxide folks!"

Back
Top Bottom