Something wrong with my comp

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
just a few minuts ago i started up IE(uck!! i hate it i usually use fire fox but the site i wanted wasnt compatible) to download the maple stories client(pretty cool 2d side scroller)and about 3 mins in my comp rebooted is that from maple storie?or IE? or something else?

It happens sometimes. I assume you're using Windows? You can't expect flawless software from Microsoft any day. My computer reboots a lot but that's because I'm constantly pushing the limits of the overclock, trying to figure out the best tradeoff between performance and tolerable stability. Windows doesn't like computer hardware to do anything it's not 'supposed' to.

But I dunno, IE could have caused it, but I doubt it was either one of those programs really. Sounds like just a small Windows issue.

just try un-installing it, and re-installing it, also check this / start/ right click my computer / properties / advance tab / where it says startup and recovery ..click settings button / take the check mark out of the auto restart box.

D-Lew said:
You can't expect flawless software from Microsoft any day.

Or from anyone, really. There's no such thing as a perfect computer program, Apple software is just as likely to have bugs (MacOS 9 anyone? First version of iTunes 7, anyone?), and every other software company for that matter.

~mr mixx~ said:
just try un-installing it, and re-installing it, also check this / start/ right click my computer / properties / advance tab / where it says startup and recovery ..click settings button / take the check mark out of the auto restart box.

thx man i did that should have no prob now :D

Back
Top Bottom