Something to look foward too

BF2player

BSOD
I have some time off Friday for an inservice day from school. I'm gonna work on Popacapinyoass and probably upload a new version saturday. I still can't get the character selection gui to work properly. Also, there is an embedded VOIP in the game, but disabled for the moment. It broadcast everything the player says in a mic to everyone. Not so good for teams...There is some change:

1.Talk Menu such as vgs would play a sound saying something like: DAMN IT

2. Ammo Counter- Yea.. I know how people got frustrated with not having one.

3. Inventory menu: I'm still not sure whether to include this. I think it's obvious what you have. Any input on if it's worth it?

4. Vehicles! I've added a Humvee for you to drive around in. The problem is... the guy stands up driving. :confused:

im not sure if this has been asked before, but what do you use to create the game? also, what language do you use to create the game? :)

yea me and dan got yelled at by our programming teacher for playing that is class, we were so depressed, she said there can be no violence or terrorist related game, and we think that is total BS

im not sure if this has been asked before, but what do you use to create the game? also, what language do you use to create the game? :)

Torque game engine. The coding is similar to C++, but has it's own coding system.

yea me and dan got yelled at by our programming teacher for playing that is class, we were so depressed, she said there can be no violence or terrorist related game, and we think that is total BS

Damn, that sucks. I wouldn't call it really violent. No blood and it isn't terrorist related at all. You're an army guy. I agree, total BS.

Back
Top Bottom