Something Scary...

Could do the classic chainsaw one. Turn out the lights, get some sort of a mask and some strobes. Get a chainsaw and remove the chain and walk around the party revving it up.

Or fire up the chainsaw outside and rev it real load then kill it. Bring in one of those rubber fake legs or hands and drop it on the floor and spill some fake blood.

Could do the classic chainsaw one. Turn out the lights, get some sort of a mask and some strobes. Get a chainsaw and remove the chain and walk around the party revving it up.

Or fire up the chainsaw outside and rev it real load then kill it. Bring in one of those rubber fake legs or hands and drop it on the floor and spill some fake blood.

That sounds like a good one!

LOL... computer forums.. no one knows how to be scary... I've never had to! I remember we used to have lots of candy at our house, set up the front all scary like. My dad spent lots of money on it.. we went all out. One year HEB had some HUGE pumpkins. My brother and I bought the only two, carved them out, then we had the bright idea of sticking them on our heads. They were heavy.. but the end product was worth it..

We put on some old old clothes that looked like scarecrow clothes and got some hay (to stick out our hand holes in our shirts and to cover other skin [neck maybe...]), we put on some old farmer hats, then we sat on either side of the side walk.. all stretched out like a stuffed scarecrow falling out of a chair. When kids (and adults) walked up we would both jump at them and kids AND adults would fall down they were so scared. Some kids would come up and touch us and we would just slightly move our heads.. LOL it was so funny.

We even possitioned ourselfs differently. Me at the beginning of the side walk, my bro further down. I would jump at a guy and he would fall over so scared.. then he would go further up to get candy, my brother would jump, and he would scream again! (or most of the time, cuss :) )

Great attempt at a Your Mom joke... -_- I believe they would understand better if you used the brand of her makeup: "Why Bother" is what it's called.

Captain Pooka you win the day. I did this and left myself "hanging" in the hallway as people came past and scared the crap out of them. Quality idea.

Cheers all for your quality ideas guys, i think the chainsaw one will be up for next time.

Back
Top Bottom