Someones sending S**t on aim [BEWARE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiZmo

Baseband Member
my friends and i are been recieving aims stating click here (senders username) sometimes my friends for my pictures. well i had recieved one from my friend the first time so i clicked it and downloaded it and it ****ed up my comp it was aim.exe something all the time i restart my comp it ask me to open it and when i open it it starts grabbing my ppl off my buddy list and sending click here for my pictures. so im trying to see how to take it out

Geez man.. Don't u check what u download before u do it? :p.. I got the friendly link too.. But you can easily see that it was an application.. Good online behaviour is the best cure of viruses :p..

you should not download executables over messengers even if it is from your 'friend' because it might indeed be a virus that is doing it

SHAWN said:

i think most of us are smart enough to know it's an application

i dl'd it, but i never opened, i just ran a virus scan on it to see if it could be detected and avast didn't detect a virus on it

I usually look at the filename first, if I'm unsure, I might download it but scan it with Antivir, and sometimes even I open task manager before I run the program (if I decide to run it), just in case I need to close it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom