Someone with word can you help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been editting it as I go adding and removing characters. Adding to improve the grammar :)

I'm going to use a cardboard box to create a shuttle with cardboard for fuel and doors. It will travel to proxima centauri, then be recycled to create a cardboard colony on our solar system's nearest neighbouring star. I will send back photons on cardboard cable cars using spiderwebs to create the suspension cable. The only matter missing from my plan is for someone to send me a chair. It will become the command chair in my cardboard enterprise that will soon dominate the intergalatic market.

nvm under the limit yay!!!

there are free word/character count tools online

^^ = 49

I know that they are out there because I use them all of the time to make sure that my posts are over the 5 character minimum before I click submit. Safety first you know....

You dont need linux or windows. A motorola freaking RAZOR can do this, you just need to punch it in online. This isn't a freaking 10 page paper... it's 500 freaking characters... why do threads like this get 3 pages???

Finally...

That was the answer I was hoping for from someone that needed to make a thread to get someone else to give him a word count. Don't you have school tomorrow?

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom