someone plz NEED HELP quick

blackhawk911

Solid State Member
hi there hey here. anyways i really need help, im connecting my front new cases front audio pannel connectors to my motherboard but i cant do it, and the motherboard manuel doesnt really help. the cables i have are, mic in, mic power, ground, r out, ret r, L out, ret L and ground.
do i connect them in this order. mic in to pin 1, the two grounds to 2 and 3 or the second ground to 7?, the mic power to 4, the r out to 5, ret r to 6, L out to pin 9 and ret L to pin 10

because when i look on the net others dont have mic power but i do i have 8 little wires so someone pleaaaaaase help im getting ver frustrated with this.

thanks

ok the case is like some $110 dollar cheap brand, chilles thats it, and the board is a gigabyte s-series G31M-ES2L

So they are simply Seperate wire,they dont look like this:

fp_pins.jpg

ok i have switched on my computer now but like it doesnt load up windows. im used my old sata hard drive thats still has everything on it, so its only a new motherboard and ram, What should i do? do i have to change anything in the bios now before windows will load up or wat, loading best known config from the bios doesnt work either.

Back
Top Bottom