Some video card problem

Its a laptop so your pretty much stuck with it. Upgrading your video card well heh I wouldn't feel confident enough to do that on a laptop and I'm sure most poeple here wouldn't. You could attempt to add a extra 256 MB ram. It should run CS:CZ maybe (this talk about CS makes me wanna play it) CS 1.6 those games aren't new and we most likely designed to run on PCs when they came out So 1.6 GHz shoudl be enough 256 MB ram IDK upgrading laptop ram isn;t that hard i'd try that.Get us your video card information, try this right clilck on my computer click on porpities go to hardware then hardware manger if you got SP2 and find us your graphics ard then we can tell you if it will work or not. And drives are important as well. My Video card is under display adaptors in the device manger dialog box.

Just me, but I think that if you want to play the latest games, you need to upgrade the RAM and the CPU as well.

After a certain point, that shouldn't matter. The video card does alot of the game work, and so as long as you have a rather recent CPU, gaming shouldn't be a problem.

RAM is more of a problem though, but even then, onboard graphics RAM stores everything the game really needs, in terms of textures, etc.

I suggest RAM (At least 1GB) as n update to do in alot of systems.

Back
Top Bottom