Some Mx pics of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have nudes of Molsen. Although, they are in a mens public bathrooms written on 90% of the stalls.

Picture006Large.jpg

That's a cool earthy looking picture.. I like it.

We have nudes of Molsen. Although, they are in a mens public bathrooms written on 90% of the stalls.

Picture006Large.jpg

That's a cool earthy looking picture.. I like it.
Thanks man my girl takes good pics i thought that was pretty sick cause i only tripled it once and she got it.

That's pretty cool.

Cdub, I am just curious, as after I get my house in May, and once finances settle a little bit, I would like to get into racing... probably going to be SCCA racing, but I would love to hop on a dirt-bike. How does one get involved in moto-x, and what are "running costs" for say a single year of racing, with maintenance, breaks, fees, and any other expenses? What about age limits? I am going to be 24 in May, and I would suspect that I would be "too far behind", as many seem to get into the sport in their teens and younger, plus, I am not too agile anymore, knees and back aren't in great shape....

I haven't ridden a dirt bike in 2 years. There is only 1 weekend a year that I have the opportunity to do that, and I couldn't go last year due to work. My aunt has a friend who sent went to high school with way back when, and they are still chums, and the familys are all friends too. So, we go out to their home in the country, western Illinois, near Mount Carol, IL, (we call the house "The Farm"). They have a TON of dirt bike trails in the woods on their property, because their 2 boys were big into dirt bikes, and my aunt's kids would all rid them too. I used to have to plop on the back, but they got a 125cc bike that my cousin and I started riding at about 14, but there was only 1 bike... They then let me ride the 250cc (or maybe 300cc, I dunno), and that was a beast compared to the 125 honda. Man, we had so much fun on those things, and almost broke out necks numerous times.... good times, good times.... only down-side is that the lady's husband is big into guns, retired Chicago cop, and he has a shooting range on the land, facing a big hill-side. The trails are back behind the shooting range, so we can't ride when he is shooting... :(... I have seen some HUGE guns though, because my uncle is retired military, and so are some of my cousins... LOTS of cool stuff out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom