Some Mx pics of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdub89

Daemon Poster
Heres some pics of my bike and me at the track last weekend.

IM000801Large2-1.jpg

Thats my bike its a 02 yzf 250 has less than 50hrs on it i just bought it for $1500 it needed some minor work. The guy i bought it from left it outside for 8 months and crashed it pretty good. I took this picture after i got everything done.
Picture001Large-1.jpg

Little downhill jump at my favorite track yes thats me lol.
Picture005Large.jpg

Heres my girlfriend and I this was her first time to come with me to the track. She thinks im insane lol.
Picture006Large.jpg

Heres me tripling the #8 jump that was pretty cool.

Something really cool happened that day a Pro rider came anyone guess who this is:http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/clayster89/Picture008Large.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/clayster89/Picture007.jpg
Little hint:His number is 199 and he is the first guy to do the double backflip.

Nice. We had a dirt track where I used to live in oregon, but It got shut down in favor of a rock crushing plant.

i wish i was old enough to drive or ride a bike!! 1 more year, 1 more year

i wish i was old enough to drive or ride a bike!! 1 more year, 1 more year
You dont need to be any age to ride a bike. There was 10 yr olds out there on 65cc mx bikes. This is motocross we dont need any licenses to ride.

Nice bike man...

I always wanted to ride on a track. However due to my location there will likely never be a track here.

We just stick to the open sand pits here..

Not to hijack your thread or anything but here is a pic of last time i was out on motorbike. To bad I cant use it now... to much snow..

Im a yamaha fan to.. mines on the left.. hard to see tho. Its an XT 350 Dual Purpose.

MC1.jpg

Nice bike man...

I always wanted to ride on a track. However due to my location there will likely never be a track here.

We just stick to the open sand pits here..

Not to hijack your thread or anything but here is a pic of last time i was out on motorbike. To bad I cant use it now... to much snow..

Im a yamaha fan to.. mines on the left.. hard to see tho. Its an XT 350 Dual Purpose.

MC1.jpg

Cool man we ride alot of motocross but sometimes we hit the trails up they are fun to. Is that a Klx on the right? I had a Klx 300 that was my first big bike to learn on. We modded the **** outta my klx cause i riding alot of motocross on it. It actually looked like a kxf from far away.

Ya its a KLX 250S, I managed to convince one of my friends to buy a bike, and thats what he bought... we laugh at it becaues it sounds just like my Honda Generator, something you would use at your cabin. He's looking into getting a set of pipes to fix that.

Ya its a KLX 250S, I managed to convince one of my friends to buy a bike, and thats what he bought... we laugh at it becaues it sounds just like my Honda Generator, something you would use at your cabin. He's looking into getting a set of pipes to fix that.
I had a FMF powercore on my klx im so glad i got rid of that bike though my 250f has so much more power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom