Some members......

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!

This forum is becoming a joke now, there seems to be more threads calling people on here than actually doing what it was designed for and sorting out peoples PC issues. I think its time to call it a day now, so i wish everyone all the best and il see ya all around, you all have my email and MSN etc if ya wanna chat.

CYA:)

WOW!

This forum is becoming a joke now, there seems to be more threads calling people on here than actually doing what it was designed for and sorting out peoples PC issues. I think its time to call it a day now, so i wish everyone all the best and il see ya all around, you all have my email and MSN etc if ya wanna chat.

CYA:)
when it starts to get tough you cant just leave, but yea you have a point. you can always come to my forum ;)

This thread is turning in to alot of argueing now so I'm just going to say one thing and leave it there.

If brookfield really is sincere then he will have to show us that he has made changes and that is something time will tell. He has the oportunity to regain everyones trust and respect but that is something only he can do and he knows what he has to do. He no longer has any mod powers and I believe he is going to keep a very low profile for a little while to rebuild the relationship with the community

This thread is turning in to alot of argueing now so I'm just going to say one thing and leave it there.

If brookfield really is sincere then he will have to show us that he has made changes and that is something time will tell. He has the oportunity to regain everyones trust and respect but that is something only he can do and he knows what he has to do. He no longer has any mod powers and I believe he is going to keep a very low profile for a little while to rebuild the relationship with the community

Very good, it needed to be cleared up, now maybe we can all leave the topic alone and get on with it.

Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom